Our cotton face masks are suitable for the general public to meet the requirements on public transport and in all shops, helping prevent the transmission of disease and stopping you from touching your face and nose when out and about. Made from cotton in 2 layers with adjustable elastic to fit to face and give a close and tailored fit.
- All masks feature a nose wire to ensure close fitting and minimise air escape
- Soft stretchy fabric ear loops with easy adjusters
- Adult size is recommended for ages 12yrs and up, Child size 3-11yrs
- External layer: 100% pure cotton traditional woven fabric in single colour
- Internal layer: 100% pure cotton traditional woven fabric in white
Wearing a mask is only part of the solution. it's also important to regularly clean cloth face masks. The masks should be machine washed at 60 degrees, air dried, and ironed if possible. The CDC has some great advice here.
Research shows that even a cotton mask dramatically reduces the number of virus particles emitted from our mouths by as much as 99%. If we lower the likelihood of one person infecting another, the impact is exponential. And because we don’t know for sure who’s sick, the only solution is for everyone to wear masks.
NB Masks should be used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water!