Adelboden-Lenk, Bernese Oberland, Switzerland Piste Map
Adelboden-Lenk in the Bernese Oberland is one of the largest and most attractive snow sports areas in Switzerland. It is made up of several subregions together offering over 70 ski lifts and more than 200 kilometres of ski slopes.
The Adelboden Lenk Wipeout Piste Map
Covers all ski areas included in the "Adelboden-Lenk Ski Pass" printed clearly over two sides of microfibre lens cloth. An essential accessory for your trip, whichever station you decide to base yourself; Elisgen-Metsch, Betelberg, Engstligenalp, Silleren-Chuenisbärgli, Tschentenalp, Adelboden or Lenk!
ADELBODEN LENK SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- The central Silleren-Chuenisbärgli-Hahnenmoos-Metsch-Bühlberg ski area forms the heart of the ski region. Slopes: 86 km in total; 46 km blue, 33.5 km red and 6.5 km black.
- Adelboden-Lenk will host the Audi FIS Ski World Cup, 8 and 9 January 2022, on the Chuenisbärgli (Slope no. 82)
- Night skiing and the Skimovie Race at Chuenisbärgli
- Gran Masta freestyle park on the Hahnenmoos
- Artificial snowmaking available for 60% of it's 200 km of slopes (over several sub-regions) - the snow cover is guaranteed.
Here's a handy link to the Adelboden-Lenk resort website.
All Wipeout Ski Resort Piste Maps are 30x40cm in size. They come neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a ski goggle shaped window!