Serre Chevalier is located in the Vallée de la Guisane, France, in the heart of the National Park “Les Ecrins” National Park, with centuries old larch and pine tress and the 4102m high “Dome des Ecrins”. Serre Chevalier ski area enjoys an average of 300 days of sunshine per year.
The Serre Chevalier Wipeout Piste Map includes the full ski area linking the four ski resorts; Brianon, Chantemerle, Villeneuve-la-Salle and Le Monêtier-le-Bains.
SERRE CHEVALIER SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- 250km of linked ski slopes
- Skiing between 1,200 - 2,800m altitude
- "Altitude" Snowpark 700m long, divided into 3 difficulty levels
- Briançon a magnificent fortified town with architecture dating to the 11th century
- Fabulous tree skiing at Monêtier-le-Bains
Ski Area Website: https://www.serre-chevalier.com