Adelboden-Lenk, Bernese Oberland, Switzerland Piste Map
Adelboden-Lenk in the Bernese Oberland is one of the largest and most attractive snow sports areas in Switzerland. It is made up of several subregions together offering over 70 ski lifts and more than 200 kilometres of ski slopes.
The Adelboden Lenk Wipeout Piste Map
Our Adelboden Lenk Piste Map covers all ski areas included in the "Adelboden-Lenk Ski Pass" printed clearly over two sides of microfibre lens cloth.
It's an essential accessory for your next ski trip. It shows the ski lifts and marked pistes for all of the area's stations:
- Silleren- Chuenisbärgli
ADELBODEN LENK SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- The central Silleren-Chuenisbärgli-Hahnenmoos-Metsch-Bühlberg ski area forms the heart of this Swizz ski region.
- It has 86 km of marked pistes in total with 46 km of blue runs, 33.5 kms of red runs and 6.5 km of black runs.
- Adelboden-Lenk hosted the Audi FIS Ski World Cup, in January 2022, on the Chuenisbärgli (Slope no. 82).
- For those who want to ski into the night, then there is night skiing available in Chuenisbärgli which is also home to the Skimovie Race.
- Gran Masta freestyle park in Adelboden's Hahnenmoos sector has become a big draw for snowboarders and freestyle skiers alike. There's something for all abilities with a selection of jumps and rales.
- There is a total of 60% artificial snowmaking available spread across several sub-regions and it's snow cover is reliable.
Here's a handy link to the Adelboden-Lenk resort website for more details about what next season has to offer. If you'd like more information about the rich history and geography of this region of Switzerland then you can find it here.
All Wipeout Ski Resort Piste Maps are 30x40cm in size. They come neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a ski goggle-shaped window!