Chamonix is a mecca for skiers, snowboarders and free riders with the mythical area "Les Grands-Montets". The ski area is divided into four main locations collectively known as the Mont Blanc Natural Resort.
The Chamonix Valley Wipeout Piste map includes an individual piste map for each of the four main ski areas; Grands Montets - Argentière, Balme - Le Tour, Brévent/Flégère and Les Houches. The Wipeout covers all ski areas included in the Chamonix Valley as part of the Mont Blanc Unlimited (MBU) Ski Pass. You may also be interested in: Verbier 4 Valleys, Courmayeur and Evasion Wipeout Piste Maps ski areas also included in the MBU Ski Pass.
MONT BLANC NATURAL RESORT SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- Chamonix Valley / Les Houches will host the Men's Alpine Skiing World Cup, The Kandahar, 30 & 31 January 2021, on the Verte Piste in Les Houches.
- The four ski areas are all linked by a free ski bus service.
- Despite its low altitude (1,035m), 90% of its ski areas are located above 2000 meters.
- STEP INTO THE VOID on the famous Aguille du Midi, a viewing box made entirely of glass, and look down at the 1,000 m of emptiness below.
- Montenvers rack-and-pinion railway, takes you to a panoramic view the Mer de Glace glacier, the Drus and the Grands Jorasses.
Resort Website: www.chamonix.com
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window!