Flims Laax, Switzerland Piste Map
The Flims Laax winter sports area is in Graubünden, Switzerland, and is situated between the elevations of 1,100 and 3,018 m.
The Flims Laax Wipeout Piste Map -
includes the full ski area printed clearly over both sides of the 40x30cm microfibre lens cloth.
FLIMS LAAX SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- 224 kilometres of slopes, 4 snow parks and 28 ski lifts.
- Dedicated beginners area at 2,570 metres on the Vorab Glacier.
- 13 km run from La Siala down to Flims dropping 1,700 metres in altitude.
- Biggest half pipe in the world at the Snowpark LAAX
- 4 dedicated snow parks catering for all levels; P60, Ils Plauns, Crap Sogn Gion and Alp Dado
Here's a handy link to the Flims Laax ski resort website.
Wipeout Piste Maps are 30x40cm in size. They come neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window!