Paradiski is located in the heart of the French Alps in the Haute Tarentaise. It is the 3rd largest ski area in France, and fits perfectly onto a Wipeout Microfibre Piste Map, including an extra insert, for Champagny!
The Paradiski Wipeout Piste Map combines the ski resort of Les Arcs, Peisey/Vallandry and La Plagne. Including 425 skiable kilometres and linking over 20 ski villages, the Wipeout is an essential item for navigating your way round the enormous ski domain of Paradiski!
PARADISKI SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- 425 skiable kilometres, 264 tracks, 3250 metres of altitude at the top of the domain km.
- 70% of slopes over 2000 metres of altitude.
- A double decker cable car Vanoise Express links Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry to La Plagne ski area crossing a stunning 1824m span in only 4 minutes. The crossing is at a panoramic 380m above ground.
- Ski one of the greatest vertical desents offered by a single piste in Europe, from the top of the Aiguille Rouge (3225m) down to Villaroger (1200m).
- Bobsleigh, skeleton, sled on the Olympic Piste de bobsleigh - La Roche - La Plagne.
Ski Area website: www.paradiski.com
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window! A great dual-purpose gift for any skier heading to this resort; "See where you are, know where you are!".
Including both La Plagne and Les Arcs Ski Areas, collectively known as Paradiski. The map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area.
The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,200 and 3,226 m and with much of the ski resorts situated at over 2,000 m, there is great snow reliability. A offers another alternative.