Paradiski, Haute Tarentaise, France Piste Map
Paradiski is located in the heart of the French Alps in the Haute Tarentaise. It is the 3rd largest ski area in France, and fits perfectly onto a Wipeout Microfibre Piste Map, including an extra insert, for Champagny!
The Paradiski Wipeout Ski Piste Map
includes the ski resorts of Les Arcs, Peisey/Vallandry and La Plagne. Covering 425km of ski pistes and linking over 20 ski villages. If you plan to visit Paradiski this winter, then this is an essential piece of kit!
PARADISKI SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- 425 skiable kilometres, 264 tracks, 3250 metres of altitude at the top of the domain
- 70% of slopes over 2000 metres of altitude
- A double decker cable car Vanoise Express links Les Arcs/Peisey-Vallandry to La Plagne ski area crossing a stunning 1824m span in only 4 minutes. The crossing is at a panoramic 380m above ground
- Ski one of the greatest vertical desents offered by a single piste in Europe, from the top of the Aiguille Rouge (3225m) down to Villaroger (1200m)
- Bobsleigh, skeleton, sled on the Olympic Piste de bobsleigh - La Roche - La Plagne
Use this link to look at the Paradiski resort website.
Wipeout Piste Maps are 30x40cm in size and come neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle-shaped window! A great dual-purpose gift for any skier heading to Paradiski - "See where you are, know where you are!"