The Portes du Soleil Ski Area combines the Alpine regions of the French Chablais and Swiss Valais. Two countries, two currencies, one language and one huge ski area!
The Portes du Soleil Wipeout Piste Map covers all 12 ski resorts included in the Portes du Soleil ski pass; Abondance, Avoriaz 1800, Champéry, Châtel, La Chapelle d’Abondance, Lets Gets, Montriond, Morgins, Morzine-Avoriaz, St Jean d’Aulps, Torgon, and Val d’Illiez Les Crosets Champoussin. Clearly printed over two sides of microfibre lens cloth - you'll be lost without it!
PORTES DU SOLEIL SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- More than 600 skiable kilometres. 208 ski lifts.
- The world's first cross-border ski destination linking France and Switzerland; skiing without borders, no passport required.
- Les Portes du Soleil means 'The Gates of the Sun'.
- Easy access to Geneva airport, approximately 1 hour away.
- Skiing between the elevations of 1,000 and 2,466 m.
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window! A great dual-purpose gift for any skier heading to this resort; "See where you are, know where you are!".