The Saastal or Saas Valley is an alpine valley in the district of Visp, Valais, Switzerland. Famous for high altitude skiing surrounded by four-thousand metre peaks!
The Saas Valley Wipeout Piste Map covers the three separate ski areas included in the Saastal Ski Pass; Saas-Fee, Saas-Almagell and Hohsaas (Saas-Grund/Saas-Balen). Clearly printed over two sides of microfibre lens cloth the Wipeout is essential for any trip to navigate the Saas Valley.
SAAS VALLEY SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- 38 lifts and 150 kilometres of ski slopes.
- Over 100 kilometres at the largest ski resort Saas-Fee.
- Skiing between the altitudes 1,600m and 3,600m.
- High altitude snow sure skiing on the mighty Fee glacier (Saas-Fee).
- Saas Valley is surrounded by 18 four-thousand-metre peaks such as the Weissmies, Allalinhorn and Monte Rosa!
Ski Area website: www.saas-fee.ch
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window! A great dual-purpose gift for any skier heading to this resort; "See where you are, know where you are!".