Obergurgl Hochgurgl Austria, Ski Piste Maps*
The ski resort Obergurgl/Hochgurgl is located at the end of Ötztal, surrounded by snow-covered 3000 meter high peaks, sitting at 2000m altitude.
*Please note the red runs appear pale and slightly orange on the 2021/22 maps
The Obergurgl/Hochgurgl Wipeout Piste Map
includes the 112km of pistes that stretch between Obergurgl and Hochgurgl. Clearly printed on microfibre lens cloth, our Wipeout piste map is essential for navigating your way around the ski area of Obergurgl and Hochgurgl!
OBERGURGL/HOCHGURGL SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,793 and 3,082m.
- One of the most snow reliable winter sports locations in the Alps with skiing from mid-November to the beginning of May.
- E-Speed in the Snow on an e-vehicle "Bobsla!"
- Freizeit Arena Sölden and Aqua Dome thermal spa
- Europe's highest motorbike museum is located inside the Top Mountain Crosspoint
Here's a handy link to the Obergurgl official resort website.:
Wipeout Piste Maps are 30x40cm in size and come neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle-shaped window! A great dual-purpose gift for any skier heading to Obergurgle with our ski resort map you can "See where you are, know where you are!".