Tignes and Val d'Isère are connected by lifts and slopes to form one of the largest ski resorts in France. The winter sports resort was previously called Espace Killy, named after the successful skier Jean-Claude Killy who was raised here.
The Tignes Val d'Isere Wipeout Map includes both ski areas and shows how they link together so can be used to easily navigate between them. The map is the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly each ski area.
TIGNES VAL D'ISERE SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,550 ( Tignes le Brevières village) and 3,456 m (top of Grande Motte cable car)
- The Grande Motte Glacier in Tignes has summer skiing, and early-season winter, opening as early as October!
- High altitude beginners ski area
- 9 slalom courses, regularly hosting World Cup races
- Try the Pala'fou 3km tobogganing slope, with a 40m tunnel!
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window!