The Verbier 4 Valleys Wipeout Piste Map includes the full 4 VALLEES ski area printed clearly over two sides of a microfibre lens cloth! A Microfibre Piste Map won’t tear, or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded like a paper map. At 40 x 30cm in size, it is large enough to wrap your goggles, yet small enough to scrunch up in your pocket.
Verbier 4 Valleys includes six ski resorts; Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Thyon, La Tsoumaz and Bruson. Verbier is well-known for those wanting to ski and party hard, with a reputation of having some of the best terrain in Europe and a buzzing après-ski to match.
FEATURES OF THE 4 VALLEYS SKI AREA:
- Largest ski resort in Switzerland and third largest in Europe
- Skiing between 821m and 3,330m altitude
- 412 km of slopes and 67 lifts
- 14 signposted off piste routes and 2 dedicated freeride zones
- 3 toboggan runs including a 10km track at Savoleyres
Resort website: http://www.4vallees.ch/
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window!